Thursday, July 8, 2010

Facebook for the WHA HOF

So I've followed the pied piper called Facebook and will post there shorter updates for the WHA HOF (see link), and use this blog for more article-like musings. Except for these thoughts...

Thanks to Shawn Lavigne for putting me on the "Hockey This Morning" show with Mike Ross this morning...

My best wishes and thoughts to Jacques Demers for a speedy recovery in Ottawa. Hard to believe it's been 35 years since I first met Jacques in Indianapolis with the WHA Racers! I like the detail in one report that Jacques has a hard time keeping his oxygen mask on because he's talking so much, lol...

Our first WHA HOF visit to NYC is next Saturday (July 17) for the game jersey Expo. It's hotter there than here in Arizona, and I'm praying for a weather break before we go, or I'll sweat myself away!

The new WHA DVDs ship next week, and will go on sale on the site @ July 19, upon our return from the east coast...

No comments:

Post a Comment